CORE BELIEFS OF THE BIC CHURCH
- Experiencing God's Love and Grace We value the free gift of salvation in Christ Jesus and the transforming power of the Holy Spirit.
- Believing the Bible We value the Bible as God's authoritative Word, study it together, and build our lives on its truth.
- Worshiping God We value heartfelt worship that is God-honoring, Spirit-directed, and life-changing.
- Following Jesus We value whole hearted obedience to Christ Jesus through the empowering presence of the Holy Spirit.
- Belonging to the Community of Faith We value integrity in relationships and mutual accountability in an atmosphere of grace, love, and acceptance.
- Witnessing to the World We value an active and loving witness for Christ to all people.
- Serving Compassionately We value serving others at their point of need, following the example of our Lord Jesus.
- Pursuing Peace We value all human life and promote forgiveness, understanding, reconciliation, and non-violent resolution of conflict.
- Living Simply We value uncluttered lives, which free us to love boldly, give generously, and serve joyfully.
- Relying on God We confess our dependence on God for everything, and seek to deepen our intimacy with Him by living prayerfully.