- Discipleship Hour: Classes for preschool-kindergarten, 1-2 grade, 3-5 grade, middle school/high school, and two elective classes for adults. (Nursery care available during discipleship hour).
- Youth Group: Small groups, Biblical study and teaching, building up of one another, snacks, activities and recreation together. Wednesdays 6:30 - 8:00 PM. Grades 6-12.
- Bible Quizzing: Ages 8-11 (Jr. Division), 12-18 (Varsity Division).
- Prayer Gathering: Wednesdays @ 7:00 PM.
- Agape Feasts: A church-wide, intergenerational themed carry-in dinner, sharing of praises from the month past, prayers for the month ahead, and a celebration of the Lord's supper. First Sunday of each month after service.
- Women's Prayer and Share group: An uplifting time of encouraging each other and bearing each other's burdens on the journey of faith.
- Senior Luncheon: Free, delicious lunch for Seniors homemade by church members. Noon on the third Friday of each month.